Here’s a collection of presentation and public speaking quotes to inspire you to improve your skills.
1. “If you can’t write your message in a sentence, you can’t say it in an hour.” ~ Dianna Booher
2. “It’s never what you say, but how make it sound sincere.” ~ Marya Mannes
3. “All the great speakers were bad speakers at first.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall.” ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
5. “The audience only pays attention as long as you know where you are going.” ~ Philip Crosby
6. “It’s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.” ~ Rob Gilbert
7. “A good speech should be like a woman’s skirt; long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest.” ~ Winston Churchill
8. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou
9. “The basic unit of communication is not the word but the idea.” ~ Michael Landrum
10. “A speaker should approach his preparation not by what he wants to say, but by what he wants to learn.” ~ Todd Stocker
For additional public speaking and presentation inspiration, follow our Facebook page.