Let’s exchange gifts this Christmas!
How do we do it? Simple.
- Have someone take a photo of you giving an actual presentation, using a customized SlideShop template. (You don’t have to buy a new template to do this; using a presentation you’ve already created is fine, as long as it’s from a Slideshop template.) Make sure the presentation screen can be seen in the shot. And you too, of course!
- Post the photo on your Facebook account. In your caption for the posted photo, mention your reason for buying your presentation templates from Slideshop. (You can also include a link to the deck you used, if you like.)
- Share the picture publicly so we can view it.
- Tag Slideshop in your photo.
Here’s a caption example, just to give you an idea of what you might post:
“I wanted to present my project’s timeline to my colleagues in the most comprehensible way. I’ve had great luck with Slideshop templates in the past, so I downloaded a Gantt chart deck from their site, built my presentation, and it worked out perfectly. Here’s the deck I used: https://slideshop.com/PowerPoint-Gantt-Chart-Months-Flat”
The first 25 customers who can do this will receive $30 worth of presentation slide templates.
Here’s how it works:
- We will comment on your photo and share it with our Facebook followers. (By joining into this Christmas fun, you’re giving us permission to do this.)
- We’ll ask for your email address and send specific instructions on how to claim your gift.
Please follow our Facebook page for contest updates.
So, shall we be each other’s Santa this Christmas?
Note: This contest is not sponsored, organized by or associated with Facebook.